Saturday, March 5, 2011

How to read the stallion offspring reports

Have you seen the notices that the new FPS/FHANA stallion reports are printed yearly? The information is online by the end of the year, and a combined copy usually follows early the following year.  Ok but what does that really mean to you as a Friesian mare owner. It means that the scores from last years Keurings are counted up, calculated, and put out in an easy to read chart. Ok so it’s not easy to read if you have never read one before but one you get familiar with them you'll get a lot of information at one quick glance. So I’ve put together a page on my web page that shows you section by section how to read the stallion offspring reports from the FPS/FHANA. Soon you will be glancing at these charts knowing what they say. And when you want information about a stallion you will know if this is the chart you should be looking at.
Here is the link to the explanation page.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comments with links to your home page will be deleted. I appreciate you telling me I'm doing my research, however, I do not post these so you can promote your non Friesian information page.

    ReplyDelete