Friday, March 4, 2011

Growing that Mega Mane on horses that don't seem to grow a mane


Ok I'm normally the pessimist about the gimmicks that are online. BUT I've now tried it and seen it work. We have a filly, now mare, That never seems to have any hair. Her grandmother is blessed with 4 ft of mane, her mom at a young age of 5 had hair down to where her shoulder met her leg... sooo why was this filly so "bald". I know how to keep and protect hair so that what can grow will grow. I’ve added 6 more inches to her grandmother and inches to many more of our horses. But what about the one's that don't seem to grow anything more than strings. I always thought it was genetic and they either have it or don't till I found this E-book that really gave the her the help she needed.
Day 1 of the Hair test this is cleaned and picked. Notice the tiny forelock

After the first use I noticed that less hair was coming out in the brush. I don't mean that she was balding and loosing chunks before. I'm talking about those pieces you always get when you tend to the mane. I didn’t say brush because that is not what I was doing, I was picking and separating the “right” way. Now even when I brush it seems like more hair is actually attached to her neck. It’s oddly cool what a difference it makes when you loose less hairs.
1 month after we started - notice the forelock there actually is one! notice the thickness. And as promised Grandma is in the back showing off her mass amounts of hair
 
Grandma
The next thing I did was compare my one month photo’s to my start photos. Not only was the mane longer where she was not growing for months before, but it was fuller and fluffy. She had stringy short sparse hair, but she started to look normal and even more than that she looked like she could become like her mom and grandmother. Obviously not in a month but there was hope where strings once hung.

I’ve attached the photos of the first day and 1 month after and I’ll keep posting her progress photos. The photo of her at 1 month has her grandmother in the background so you can see for yourself that I did know how to keep a horses hair prior to this trick. As I mentioned I could keep it but I now know how to grow it where there was no hope to grow hair. Grandma is seen on the Right. I can't wait till she looks like Grandma

Here is an update photo of our test girl and some photos of other horses that I have tried it on.


Here is the mare we stared with on March 2013, we are getting there.

 Others that we tried the program with. 1st one is around a year of treating and the 2nd was about 7 months of "repair".




  Contact me directly at allison@sableranch.net to get the link to the book and my tips from trying it. I would post the direct link to it but the site that is hosting it is not working correctly. If you e-mail me and don't get an RSVP check your spam box. ** This book is not free**

No comments:

Post a Comment